NOTE: This website is a Bubble in the Bubble Map of the free-to-play, massively-multiplayer, online-and-offline, thoughtware-upgrade, matrix-building, personal-transformation, adventure-game called StartOver.xyz. It is a doorway to experiments that upgrade your thoughtware so you can create more possibility. Your knowledge is what you think about. Your thoughtware is what you use to think with. When you change your thoughtware, you go through a liquid state as your mind reorganizes itself. Liquid states can bring up transformational feelings and emotions. By upgrading your thoughtware you build matrix to hold more consciousness and leave behind a life of reactivity. No one can upgrade your thoughtware for you. No one can stop you from upgrading your thoughtware. Our theory is that when we collectively build 1,000,000 new Matrix Points we will change the morphogenetic field of the human race for the better. Please choose responsibly to read this website. Reading this whole website is worth 1 Matrix Point. Doing any of the experiments earns you additional Matrix Points. Please use Matrix Code 8PRISONS.00 to log your Matrix Point for reading this website on StartOver.xyz. Thank you for playing full out!
In Westernized Modern Culture, we are born in a series of eight bubbles that are woven into the layers of our Boxes. Getting out of each of those bubbles happens through initiatory processes.
The first and foremost initiatory process is taking responsibility for being in those bubbles in the first place. It might seem shocking to you if you are reading this website that we assume that you are still in your mother’s belly or in your parents' bubble or in school even if you have left your parents’ home or school decades ago. Please read the symptoms of being in each of those bubbles with attention multiple times. The first time, your Box and Gremlin will probably deny, and attack by telling you that this does not apply to you or this book is stupid anyway.
Disidentification with the mind (i.e. the Box) and the body are the two first initiatory processes that you have to go through to have enough freedom of movement from your psychology to do transformational and evolutionary work, like building a next culture gameworld. If you still believe that you are your thoughts or your body, then there is very little that this book can do for you.
We are human beings, we are not perfect. The StartOver.xyz websites are not about perfectly making it, about perfectly being disidentified. They are an offer to walk the path of evolution despite and in spite of the obstacles it presents.
From experience, it is essential to create a team of pathwalkers that will walk along with you on the path of evolution. We need each other for feedback, coaching, support, and connection.
Get Out Now... of the 8 Prisons
one after the other...
We are born in a series of prisons which are woven into the layers of our Box.
Getting out of each of those bubbles happens through initiatory processes and taking responsibility for being in those bubbles in the first place.
HINT: As shocking as it might be, ASSUME THAT YOU ARE STILL IN ALL THOSE PRISONS.
1. Be Born - Get out of your Mother's Belly
If you are still in your mother's belly, your gestures originate from your child ego state, from a needy and adaptive victim state that is complaining that the world is not devoted to making you happy. You cannot be out in the world standing on your own two feet.
- If you think it is okay to take things from somebody - especially your parents - without asking, you are still in your mom's belly.
This is what the baby does to their mom, give me food, attention, nurturance, care, etc...
- If you let other people take your stuff without them asking you, you are still in your mom's belly.
Stuff includes time, attention, money, belongings, nurturance, food of someone's plate and drinks from someone else's glass and sexual energy.
- If you expect people to notice your state without you having to tell them, you are still in your mom's belly.
- If you expect people to take care of you without you having to ask them, you are still in your mom's belly.
- If you only feel comfortable or safe when you are inside of somebody else's bubble (like a baby inside of their mom's belly), you are still in your mom's belly.
- If you only feel that you are with somebody (feeling seen or meet), if you have physical contact with them (touching, hugging, cuddling, ...), you are still in your mother's belly.
Practice & Healing processes:
- Leave your mother's home
- Do a Birth Process, saying Yes to choosing to have been born of Earth and taking full responsibility for making that decision
- Heal Emotional Old Decisions made in the mother's belly
- Stop thinking it is okay to take things or have things taken from you without permission
- Learn the difference between collaboration (adult) and symbiosis (mom and baby)
- Stop assuming that people sense your state and start learning to share your sensations, feelings and emotions from an adult ego state (adult level responsibility)
2. Grow Up - Get out of your Parents' Bubble
- If you are still projecting your mom or dad on authority figures or your partner, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still copying your mom or dad's patterns in relationship with others, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still expecting your partner to fill the hole that your parents never filled, you are still in your parents' bubble (and projecting your parents onto your partner).
- If you are still giving your center away to authority figures, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still not showing up, playing small and blaming your upbringing and your parents for this, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still dedicating your life to prove that your parents where bad parents, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still not having a non-conflictual relationship with your parents, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still trying to change your parents (eg: giving them personal development books, trying to talk them into going to a workshop, talking about a workshop with them, etc...), you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still waiting for your parents to call you and tell you that they love you the way you are and totally accept you and think that you are the greatest person on Earth, you are still in your parents' bubble.
- If you are still using your parents' values and belief systems (values go from going to church every Sunday, going to school to have a good job, through setting the table the way they set it or addressing the waitress the way they did it)
- If you are having conversations in your head with your parents, you are still in your parents' bubble
Healing processes: There is a straight forward procedure to get our of your parents' bubble. It requires:
- Leaving your parents' home
- Completing incomplete communications
- Taking your center back from your father (for women) / your balls back from your mother (for men)
- Healing childhood traumas
- Cleaning out your personal bubble of space from your parents' energy
- Finding one thing that you can admire about your parents
The ultimate test to know if you are out of your parents' bubble is if you can visit them and not be hooked.
- Get yourself a stopwatch (every smartphone has one). Plan to visit your parents. When you are standing in front of their door, get your stopwatch out. Ring the bell. When the door opens, start the stopwatch. Stop the stopwatch the moment you are hooked by one of your parents. If you can make it more than 5 seconds the first time, you are definitely walking the path of getting out of your parents' bubble. Often we are hooked even before ringing the bell, for example, if you are having rehearse conversations with them in your head before you get to the door.
3. Quit School - Get Out of School
Modern culture school teaches us that making mistakes is bad. Because if we make a mistake we might learn something that they don't know. Of course, modern culture school is NOT giving us the education we need to overthrow them. They are giving us a Zombie, submissive slave, stay-dead-and-you-will-live type of education.
You will not be able to deliver something valuable for another human being if you are stuck in school culture because you can not try anything, you can not do anything that has never been done before, you are not allowed to make mistakes, look ridiculous, or look fabulous. Your five bodies are not free to move in any direction from any space to any other space. It is totally necessary that you regain freedom as a Trainer whether you hold possibility teams, workshops, rage clubs, feelings days or ETB and Possibility Labs... and also to be alive as a human being.
So GET YOURSELF OUT OF SCHOOL! Okay, how? Aaaaahh, now we are starting to have an interesting conversation.
A group of Trainers have created a "Quit School Training", it was expected to last one session, and then there was too much stuff, it was extended to one day, and there was still so much stuff that this can be a three-to-five day training. Gather with next-generation trainers, friends, possibility managers and a team of possibility management trainers who can deliver this training, find a date and place and organize the training. You will come out of this training liquid as a jellyfish. And six months later, everyone will be blinded by your shininess as a human being.
Getting out of school requires healing trauma with teachers, professors, coaches that held an authority position over you during your childhood, upgrading your thoughtware about making mistakes, looking bad and not knowing.
Go check out the website quitschool.org.
WEBSITE - Quit School (Matrix Code: QUITSCHO.00)
MOVIE - Schooling the World - The White Man's Last Burden by Carol Black (Matrix Code: MOVIE270.00)
MOVIE - Accepted
4. Quit Patriarchy - Get out of the patriarchal capitalistic empire
Patriarchy is not limited to men. Patriarchy is not only the control of women by men. And it is not limited to a slave system that enslaves both men and women in a Win-Lose domination game that benefits only 1% of the psychopaths on planet Earth.
Patriarchy is a non-sustainable culture that has been deeply integrated into our foundational structure for thousands of years. The memes of patriarchy have been passed down one generation to another for 6000 years. That is around 240 generations! Getting out of patriarchy requires that day-by-day, moment-to-moment, you put your attention on your attention and notice your intention, your purpose, which part of you is making decisions, and which part of you is observing the decision-making process.
To step outside of patriarchal thought means: Being skeptical toward every known system of thought; being critical of all assumptions, ordering values and definitions. It means testing each statement by trusting your own experience. Since such experience has usually been trivialized or ignored, it means overcoming the deep-seated resistance within ourselves toward accepting ourselves and our knowledge as valid. It means getting rid of the 'great men' in our heads and substituting for them ourselves. It means being critical toward our own thought, which is, after all, thought trained in the patriarchal tradition. Finally, it means developing intellectual courage, the courage to stand alone, the courage to reach farther than our grasp, the courage to risk failure. Perhaps the greatest challenge to escaping the patriarchy is the challenge to move from the desire for safety and approval to the most daring quality of all—that of intellectual arrogance, the supreme hubris which asserts to itself the right to reorder the world. The hubris of the god-makers, the hubris of the male system-builders. It means to take radical responsibility for building the gameworlds you want to live and work within rather than adopting gameworld designs for money, housing, food, transportation, health, communications, spirituality, governance, etc. from the patriarchy.
The system of patriarchy is a historic construct; it has a beginning; it will have an end. Its time seems to have nearly run its course—it no longer serves the needs of men or women and in its inextricable linkage to militarism, hierarchy, and racism it threatens the very existence of life on earth.
What will come after patriarchy? What kind of structure will be the foundation for alternate forms of social organization? We are at the moment of designing, creating, and moving into these. We are living in an age of unprecedented transformation. We are in the process of becoming. We already know that unfettering both female and male minds from patriarchal thoughtware after so many millennia will provide vision, ordering, solutions and unprecedented possibilities... Even Atlantis and Lemuria were patriarchal and hierarchical.
Women at long last are demanding, as men did in the Renaissance, the right to explain, the right to define. Women, thinking themselves out of patriarchy, add transforming insights to the process of redefinition.
As long as both men and women regard the subordination of half the human race to the other, and subordination of both men and women to uninspected social constructs as 'natural,' it is impossible to envision a society in which differences do not connote either dominance or subordination. The archearchal critique of the patriarchal edifice of knowledge is laying the groundwork for a transformed analysis of reality, one which at the very least can distinguish the whole from a part. Women’s History, the essential tool in creating feminist consciousness in women, is providing the body of experience against which new theory can be tested and the ground on which women of vision can stand. The women's liberation movement began in the 1960's. Men are just beginning to wake up. Together we can escape the patriarchy and invent next culture.
Patriarchy is a complex and integral culture rooted in ownership. Patriarchy started when the first man put up fences around a piece of Earth and said: "This piece of land is mine!". The patriarchal culture unfolded from then on. Competition between men then began. Competition and ownership extended beyond land, to wealthy possession, women, children, trees, air, water, animals, human rights, etc.. Men started separating, comparing, judging, criticizing, deciding what is good, what is bad, what is worth life, what is not, who is better, faster, stronger, who should be praised, who should be shamed, ... To hold all of this together, churches, corporations, governments were created. Money, power, and control are the principal values of patriarchy.
The memes of patriarchy are various, numerous, subtle and destructive. They are integrated in your Box and Gremlin as survival strategies.
As a Trainer and shift agent to next culture of Archearchy, you become a bridge to a culture based on the values on Love, Radical Responsibility, Consciousness, Kindness, Communication, Initiation, Empowerment, Change, Transformation, Evolution, Humbleness, Clarity, Creative Collaboration, Care, and much more.
You serve the values of the culture you play in. If you are still unconsciously enacting patriarchy, you are serving the values of that gameworld in both your training spaces and your personal spaces. Which gameworld do you want to play in?
If you are committed to getting out of patriarchy, here are some experiments to try:
1. Read Anne-Chloe Destremau's article.
2. Compare your belief system to the one of patriarchy over 10 points:
iv. Possession of land or property
vi. Your Destiny
ix. Regarding treating the Earth as if it were a business in liquidation.
3. Get together with 2 or 3 dangerous, radically honest friends and ask them in what ways you are lying to yourself about step 2.
4. Break a rule in private. Look inside of yourself what happens.
5. Break a rule in public. Look outside of yourself what happens. (Do not get arrested.)
6. Study the effectiveness of trying to change patriarchy into something else, e.g: Marching with signs, voting, Occupy movement.
7. Get together with 2 or 3 dangerous, radically honest friends and figure out 5 alternative strategies.
Hint 1. Richard Buckminster Fuller suggests that you can't change things by fighting the existing gameworld, the way to change things is to create a new gameworld that makes the existing one irrelevant.
8. Create and execute a 3-day transformational environment in which you fight for your life to get out of the patriarchy. Hint: Not too much blood.
9. Celebrate your victory by never conforming to the patriarchal gameworld ever gain.
10. Provide the environment in the whole process for other people as fast as you can. We are running out of time.
Some hints that you are pulling yourself out of patriarchy:
- you are out of money survival
- you have regained your own authority
- you are not giving your center away to authority figures (churches, corporations, advertisements, governments, schools...)
- you have reclaimed your creative power.
SPARK 74 - You live in patriarchy. You have the power to make the patriarchy irrelevant. (Matrix Code for reading the SPARK: SPARK074.00)
MOVIE - Thelma & Louise (Matrix Code: MOVIE187.00)
5. Go Global - Get Out of Your Birth Culture and Religion
A culture has its own taboos, hidden assumptions, superstitions, prejudices, ... A culture has a specific way of manifesting patriarchy in its relationship to money, food, parents, children, women, and so on... The culture has a deep control over what a person can think and feel, over a person's expectations and assumptions.
If you are still identified with your own birth culture then you are not free to liberate the potential of people in that culture or another culture in ways that they become bigger then the culture allows.
Ideally, a trainer would live in and appreciate several different cultures to realize cultural relativity at its source. Cultural relativity is the capacity to distinguish between what is cultural and what is real.
BOOK - Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. (Matrix code: BOOK0129.00). An adventure for the mind and the spirit. Daniel Quinn said, "Something better than civilization is waiting for us." He knows what he is talking about.
MOVIE - The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise. (Matrix code: MOVIE228.00)
WEBSITE - Culture to Culture Conversation. (Matrix code: CULTOCUL.00)
WEBSITE - Go Travel Now (Matrix Code: GOTRANOW.00)
6. Escape The Linear Life Plan - Shift out of having a predictable life
Have you ever heard of the Linear Life Plan?
It goes something like this:
You get born.
You go to school.
You go to another school.
You get a job.
You get a new job.
You get married.
You buy a car and a house.
You have kids.
You start your own business.
You get your kids through school (so they can start in the Linear Life Plan...).
You sell your business.
You write your memoirs.
You go to an old people's home.
Then maybe you go to Heaven, or Jannah, or Valhalla, or Nirvana, or the front of the line at the great Post Office in the sky.
Did you ever meet anyone who believed in this Linear Life Plan?
There is an entirely other Life Plan available directly from Gaia, ECCO (Earth Coincidence Control Center), your Pearl, your Bright Principles, your Archetypal Lineage. It is organic, irrational, unpredictable, nonlinear, refuses to fit into anybody else's concept or plan, and it is surprisingly delightful to live, far more interesting than anything a mere human could think up by themselves.
How do you get into it? How do you shift from the Linear Life Plan to the Nonlinear Life Plan? The answer is simple but not easy. Radical Reliance on the force of Conscious Evolution.
How can you achieve Radical Reliance on the force of Conscious Evolution? Authentic Adulthood Initiatory Processes. All of them.
Of course, no one can do all of them... (the idea was meant to dismay you just a little at the sheer immensity of the task...) but you can understand that there is no top end, that the end result cannot be achieved, that you are ongoingly a beginner, even after you are a certified Possibility Trainer.
And... you can keep engaging the process. When you are in the flow of Evolution, between solid positions of thinking that you know who you are and what you are doing here... that is when the Universe can nudge you sideways into inconceivable coincidences, remarkable meetings of chance, unpredictable encounters, and nonlinear opportunities standing directly before you, never imagined before. When you are able to see these opportunities, when you are able to say a simple, "Yes," and accept the offers the Universe makes to you and take immediate action, stepping fully into them without hesitating or looking backwards, you become the Universe in action, the space through which your Bright Principles and your Archetypal Lineage can do their work in the world.
Yes, it is possible.
I would suggest to you that Gaia is begging you to come out and play full on. I would also suggest to you that the Nonlinear Life Plan is the biggest 5-body ecstatic experience and cannot come to an end.
BOOK - Star Maker by Olaf Stapledon. (Matrix code: BOOK0151.00)
BOOK - Mount Analogue by René Daumal. (Matrix code: BOOK0138.00)
Linear vs. Nonlinear Life Plan
Living a linear life plan includes separating work (what you have to do), play (what you want to do), and service (what you are supposed to do). You are mostly involved in work, so you can pay for your play that is only during the weekends and two or three weeks holiday per year and you have no idea what your service is even if every cell in your body is begging you to do what you are supposed to do.
The nonlinear life plan involves that what you have to do, what you want to do and what you are supposed to do is one and the same thing! Your work is your playground and your service. Your playground is your work and your service. Your service is your work and your playground. In a nonlinear life plan, your work is your learning and your transformational space. In those spaces, you fly. Where you fly, you play. Where you fly, you have the freedom of movement to be a servant of your Bright Principles and Archetypal lineage.
Result: Take the stand for the stand that you take
Radical responsibility for Possibility Manager.
The home of Possibility Manager is radical responsibility. When exiting each bubble one after another, you take radical responsibility. Look around you and notice where you are not taking responsibility and still playing victim (your parents are still giving you money, you are working a job you do not like, you are blaming others for what is not working in your life, you are jealous of other people's successes, ...). Start taking responsibility for all those things.
When you will start taking radical responsibility for your destiny, you will notice that you are the space through which your Bright Principles and your Archetypal Lineage moves you through space and time. If you are still attached to what your Ego wants, your Box or your Gremlin, your Bright Principles and Archetypal Lineage won't be able to do the work through you.
Take the stand for the stand that you take.
Being radically responsible is being responsible for the level of responsibility that you take. You are the stand for the stand that you take. You do not only take a stand for radical responsibility but you ARE the stand for the stand of being radically responsible. You take responsibility for your underworld and unconscious behaviors too. That means you feel the pain of not feeling the pain for what you are unconscious of.
Taking radical responsibility for your own power.
Standing in radical responsibility, you have the ability to create archetypal relationship and archetypal spaces for the benefit of all Beings everywhere. Those archetypal spaces allow your Bright principles to work for other people.
Taking back your authority.
In the context of radical responsibility, there is no one to ask permission to do anything. No one can tell you what you can or cannot do - except maybe the Universe and then still it's up to you to accept the offer or not. Stop waiting around for someone to give you permission to live your destiny.
When you think the status quo nails you to the floor and that what you want to try is obviously not permitted, when no one else sees the importance or value of what inspires you, when the general opinion is that it is too risky, when everyone else is too busy or too distracted or too exhausted to step beyond their self-imposed limitations to help you make it happen, go ahead and do it anyway. If it does not work, you won't lose any friends. But... if it does work, it will be legend making!
VIDEO - Werner Erhard - Taking a Stand for the Future 1982, click here. (Matrix Code: YOUTUBEx.33)
MOVIE - Wonder Woman with Gal Gadot. (Matrix code: MOVIE198.00) I have watched this movie a number of times, each time I notice a new stand Wonder Woman takes for the world and humanity. Wonder Woman is an Archetypal Warrioress being put on this Earth to save humanity.